About Wig TLC
Wig TLC is a start-up on a mission to support individuals in their wig journeys through specialized care and personalized service. Wig TLC offers a full line of wig care services that range from washing, detangling, conditioning, coloring, lace repair, hair addition/replenishment, etc.
We envision a world of owning wigs without worry, hassle, or inconvenience.
About the Role
As a Wig TLC Stylist, you’ll be responsible for the following:
· Consistently groom wigs to perfection as requested by client (detangle, wash, condition, style, tighten tracks, repair lace, etc.)
· Manage online booking services
· Contribute to Wig TLC digital content with before and after photos and videos
· Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
· Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following Wig TLC standards: including, but not limited to: dusting, cleaning, sweeping, inventory, cleaning dishes/glasses, re-stocking product shelves
· Pick up and drop off wigs (short distance)
· You are passionate about wigs and creating a stunning finished product!
· You also:
o have a valid cosmetology license and mini salon license for the state of Texas
o are driven and motivated to excel
o detail oriented
o have a positive, can-do attitude
o have the ability to work with and be a part of a team
· Hourly wages and bonuses
· Opportunities to grow with the company
· Flexible schedules
· Flexible dress code
· Fun and casual work environment
If being a Wig TLC Wig Specialist sounds like a great fit, email your resume and link to client portfolio at [email protected]