Verbena is a one-of-a-kind concept incorporating a fun social experience and superior beauty services for our clients with an emphasis on empowering our employees through a creative, healthy non-toxic, fume-free work environment, great pay, and paid time off.
We are actively seeking creative, innovative, highly motivated nail technicians to create, implement, and achieve their greatest potential possible.
- Ability to perform manicures, pedicures, spa treatments, polish, gel, and dip powder services
- Ensuring each client receives a consistently, impeccable, memorable, and hygienic experience
- Follow and abide by processes, procedures, and protocols
- Ability to upsell and promote salon services
- Maintain and contribute to the cleanliness of workstations and the salon. Sanitation and cleanliness is our #1 priority!
- Must hold and maintain a State of Texas Cosmetology License or Nail Technician License
- Must have exceptional communication skills, listening skills, and be a team player
- Innovative, motivating, problem solving, and is driven creatively
- Open to learning new techniques and procedures
- Should be team focused, highly organized, and meticulous
- Competitive hourly rate + commission of services dependent on experience and ability
(Quarterly bonus potential based on salon performance)
- Paid time off: One week of vacation the 1st year, two weeks of vacation the 2nd to 5th year, and three weeks of vacation the 6th year and more
- Paid holidays
- No acrylics
- Tools, Shirts, & Aprons provided
- Job advancement opportunities
- Service discounts