At Vanity Life Studio salon, we aim to release the potential of the world’s paramount salon professionals, establishing an unparalleled experience for our clients every single day. We take pride in radiating passion, professionalism, quality, teamwork, leadership, pride, nobility and respect! Come be a part of a team that is changing the dynamic of the beauty industry. We are looking for professionals who want to join us as a force of change—individuals who will strive to know their clients and their expectations better than ever before, and are driven to respond in a timely fashion by listening and interacting.
• Licensed Cosmetologist (State of Texas)
• 2-5 years of salon experience
• BASIC, PAUL MITCHELL, or AVEDA product & hair color knowledge a big plus but not a deal breaker.
• Must possess pleasing personality and professional work ethics.
• Cater to every client in a professional manner.
• Be able to customize a service based on the individual’s needs.
• Perform a detailed hair analysis during the consultation before service.
• Have client fill out waiver & consultation prior to each treatment.
• Fill out take home prescription specifying home hair care regimen.
• Should be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• Must maintain a clean professional appearance with basic makeup at all times.
• Must maintain a clean and sanitary work station at all times.
• Must store products per salon requirements.
• Must maintain service and retail benchmarks to maintain good standing.
• Compensation: Hourly, Commission, Tips & Bonuses.
• License: You must maintain a current cosmetology license in the state of Texas in which you are applying for.
• Results: Solve problems and make intelligent decisions that stimulate sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
• Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
• Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
Our passion for the beauty industry with one of our main focal points on hair is more powerful than ever! Vanity Life Studio has transformed styling into an exciting, profitable lifetime career—and so can you.
Vanity Life Studio offers a new wave of industry-leading benefits:
• Flexible scheduling*
• Set your own service pricing**
• Up to 70% commission based on performance
• Artistic paid training
• 10% retail commission with a service
• Up to $1,000 bonus for qualified candidates
• Client acquisition programs
*For Master Designer level and above. **Applicable for Sr. Designer level and above.
What We Look For At Vanity Life Studio
• Professional styling services
• High Level of Self-motivation
• Ability to build a fan base on social media outlets
• Ability to partner with salon team members for the success of Vanity Life Studio
• Willingness to participate in a learning environment
• A passion for the beauty industry
• People skills
• Clean and Tidy
Our professionals ensure a superior client experience by determining the client’s needs and providing services including the latest cuts, the best finishing, and the industry’s top chemical services.
About Vanity Life Studio
Vanity Life Studio is luxurious! We specialize in eyelash extensions, makeup, hair, nails, facials, photography & more! VLS provides an exclusive upscale environment for all!