Under direct supervision, consults with customers on their skin care needs, recommends professional care products and services. A Professional Skin Therapist delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience, & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As an Esthetician you will…
• Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
• Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests.
• Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
• Attend all ULTA mandatory education events and workshops.
• Assist in store duties (e.g., filling and Salon retail displays and shelves).
• Adhere to salon dress code and ULTA Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
Experience we are looking for…
• Licensed or certified to perform esthetics services as required by the state board of cosmetology.
• Proficiency with skincare, makeup, and hair removal services.
• Developed communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
• On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
• On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch