Under direct supervision, consults with customers on their hair needs, recommends professional hair care services and products. A Designer (Hairstylist) delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Designer you will perform the following essential functions…
• Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
• Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests.
• Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
• Attend all ULTA mandatory educations events and workshops.
• Assist in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.)
• Adhere to ULTA Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
• Adhere to salon dress code, changing hair color and style frequently.
Experience we are looking for…
• Cosmetology diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
• Cosmetology license.
• Proficiency with latest salon techniques.
• Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
• Developed communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
About ULTA Beauty
Ulta Beauty takes great pride in continually searching for passionate beauty lovers, with unique qualities and skills, to join our team. We invite you to submit your application as we have positions open now.