Licensed Esthetician / Waxing Specialist
6720 Alma Rd. #300 McKinney TX 75070
Who we are:
We are an Organic Sugaring (waxing/hair removal) & Lash Studio service that appeals to all skin types, especially sensitive skin. From hair removal to skincare products, we are always looking for organic solutions. Our company is nationally known with locations from Miami to Dallas. We are constantly expanding and always seeking positive persons to join our happiness project. We focus on an exceptional customer and employee experience.
SUGARING / LASH LIFTS / BROW LAMINATION / TINTING / VAJACIALS!
Many shifts are available from full-time to part-time, one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) is required. We are open 7 days per week! Monday-Friday 9-9 pm Saturday and Sunday 9-7 pm.
How to Apply:
Please send us an email along with your full name, contact information, and resume in PDF format.
We look forward to learning about you!
A licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist in Texas, willing to learn new techniques.
Base $12/hr. + commissions, great tips, and other great incentives! Your books fill up quickly!
- Performing services that meet the quality and time standards of our spa company and follow protocols.
- Providing education to guests on what services we offer; full body sugaring for men and women, lash lifting and tinting, brow tinting, brow lamination, and more.
- Communicating with guests throughout their experience with us to guide them and set expectations for service.Professional attitude with a drive to
- succeed as a team as well as an individual.
- Effective time management in a fast-paced industry.
- Sharing product knowledge with clients based on their needs and closing retail sales.
- Complete daily planner to promote goal achievement and track results.
- Promptly turning over the treatment room after servicing.
- Sanitation of treatment room between clients and each evening at closing.
- Promoting proper maintenance to clients.
- Follow communication guidelines and scripting to cultivate a positive work environment and seamless guest experience.
- Tailor each guests’ experience to their needs.
- General cleaning duties including, but are not limited to sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, window cleaning, sanitizing, laundry, etc.
- Understanding company mission to provide beauty services as organic, eco-friendly, and healthy as possible to our community.
- Actively participate in a team setting to further the success of each individual team member and as a studio overall.
- Attend quarterly staff meetings.
- Maintain TX state Esthetician or Cosmetologist license and cleanliness of room and equipment per state requirements.
- Help check-in and check-out client services.