Job Title: Hair Stylist
The Hair Stylist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service while providing the full range of hair care services. Specifically, the hair stylist is expected to:
• Market themselves and grow their business
• Complete required administrative tasks
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Control expenses
• Consistently exhibit and develop technical competence
As a hair stylist, you will be held accountable for these key areas. Successful performance will be measured by meeting or exceeding established minimum productivity requirements.
• Valid current cosmetology license, to include a manager license as required by local (or state/provincial) cosmetology regulation. Position may require the stylist to work alone in the salon.
• Ability to work in a dynamic salon environment.
• Good time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with Salon Manager, salon staff, Area Supervisor, and clients.
• Ability to read, digest and analyze various reports.
• Mathematical skills to accurately compute and complete required functions.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekend