LICENSED ESTHETICIAN FOR Missouri City (Sienna Plantation)
Sienna Cryo-Sienna Plantation is accepting applications for a full-time licensed esthetician to perform our expanding services coming Summer 2018. Candidates must have prior experience with thermal electric equipment.
Principle duties for a Licensed Esthetician include:
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly, professional, and helpful attitude.
• Promote the wellness benefits to clients receiving slimming and toning treatments on a regular basis.
• Perform consecutive 20-28 minute toning and slimming sessions within scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
• Create accurate and legible client intake notes.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Safeguard client information and confidentiality.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry personal liability insurance.
• Must pass background check.
• Completed a minimum of 750 hours of education in esthetics specialty through a commission-approved training program.
• Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, fellow therapists, center management, and staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours and attend required on-going training as scheduled with corporate educators for services and products used
A position with Sienna Cryo-Sienna Plantation offers the following benefits:
• Consistent schedules and steady bookings
• Free payroll direct deposit service
• Professional atmosphere with new state of the art equipment
• Positive work environment
Please call for more information at (281)915-5945 or [email protected]
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
· Must be a license esthetician in the State of Texas.
· Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
· Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment.
· Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetics services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License.
· Have knowledge of and experience in performing slimming and toning procedures, as well as the ability to follow protocols.
Communications and Personal Interactions
· Have a strong customer service orientation.
· Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
· Maintain client confidentiality.