Store Associate – Plano
W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX, USA
Full & Part-time available
Salon Service Group, founded in 1987, is a wholesale distributor of professional salon hair care products. Through the years, our privately held company has grown to partner with some of the finest hair care companies in the world, forging strong relationships with brands that understand and care about the salon professional. At SSG it is our commitment to offer the absolute best in marketing, education, and the highest performance products, offering the salon professional the tools they need to be successful.
We represent usmooth, Moroccanoil, Eufora, Keratin Complex, Alfaparf, Kevin Murphy, ColorProof, 18.21 ManMade, Keune, B3, and Hot Heads hair care systems. Our customers are stylists, salons, cosmetology schools, and barber shops. Our home office and distribution center is located in Springfield, Missouri with stores and training centers in Kansas City MO, St. Louis MO, St. Peters, MO, Tulsa OK, Oklahoma City OK, Moore OK, Memphis, TN, Louisville, KY, Nashville, TN, and various locations in Texas
We are currently accepting applications for our store location in Plano, Texas for Full and Part-Time Store Associates.
This position is responsible for ensuring a high-quality store experience as part of dynamic team while increasing sales and modeling exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent Customer Service, ensuring the customer is always top priority
- Maintain a high standard of merchandising, placement, store signage, and proper display techniques
- Day-to-day operations of store including inventory management, cash management, and general retail store functions
Qualified applicants will have an attitude of ownership of your store, a superior customer service attitude and confidence in one’s abilities.
- Excellent Customer service, communication and organization skills
- Store merchandising experience
- Salon Industry knowledge and interest
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to meet customers’ needs and resolve challenges
- Present a professional appearance consistent with high-end, beauty-industry standards
This is an hourly position working approximately 28-40 hours per week including Saturdays.
Please apply by responding to this ad.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salon Service Group is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with SSG without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.