Ryan Michelle Color Specialist is currently seeking the right person to join our community as our color apprentice – to gain invaluable on-the-job experience, a wealth of knowledge, and the ability to succeed as a Color Specialist in the future. This unique opportunity blends the knowledge and clientele of the fast-paced salon colorist with the intimate, more relaxed setting of a salon suite.
As color apprentice, you will:
· Interact with clients in a non-traditional, intimate salon environment encouraging in-depth connections to clients and peers
· Attend weekly color classes with one-on-one instruction
· Learn detailed and precision hair coloring
· Gain hands on experience with clients daily
Ryan Michelle is seeking an individual with these qualities:
· Hunger for knowledge and learning
· Coachable – utilizes direct constructive feedback well
· Enthusiasm in life (as well as for hair color!)
· Passion for helping people recognize their own beauty, internally and externally
· Attention to detail
· Excellent multitasking capabilities
· Comfortable in their own skin! Be you!
All applicants must have a cosmetology license or be within 200 hours of graduation from cosmetology school.
Full-Time or Part-Time available
$500/week plus tips
Please see IG:@ryancolors for examples of our work
About Ryan Michelle Color Specialist
More than just hair color or a hair salon. Ryan Michelle - Color Specialist helps people recognize their own beauty, inside and out. Sit down and feel right at home, knowing that your hair will be cared for as if it were our own.
Ryan Michelle completed her apprenticeship directly under JT Osgood/Hayler at The Songbird Society in 2011, then went on to be a top-producing colorist there for five years. In 2016, Ryan Michelle ventured out on her own looking for a smaller environment. She feels grateful to all her support from clients, family, and friends - eagerly anticipating how her little space will grow and change in the future.