– valid current cosmetology license or barber license
– professional and well-groomed
– complete required administrative tasks
– control expenses
– good time management skills
– well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with other stylists and guests.
– ability to work a flexible schedules
– promote and sell services and products, including recommending and seeking additional services and products to our guests to improve the guests image
– conduct quality consultation by suggesting hairstyles according to physical features of our guests
– market themselves and grow their business
– utilize the business tools and programs provided to increase your sales
– understanding the needs of the guests
– provide exceptional customer service
Required licenses or certifications:
Here are just some of the possible benefits of joining the SmartStyle team:
Competitive hourly wage.
Retirement savings plan.
Great locations in high-traffic Walmart stores.
In person and video training throughout the year.
Opportunities for career advancement from stylist to salon manager, district leader, regional director, or regional vice president. Or, choose a path as technical educator.