Pressed Roots is looking to bring on Shampoo Assistant for our brand new, Dallas flagship salon. The perfect person for this job has E X T R E M E comfort with ethnic hair textures, and has experience working in a fast-paced salon environment.
· You are on track to receiving a valid cosmetology license in the State of Texas (currently enrolled in school)
· You are driven with an entrepreneurial spirit, interested in helping launch a business that is projected to become a global leader and multi-million dollar company*
· You are a team player
Then join the Pressed Roots team!
· Provide excellent customer service, including educating guests on hair care and maintenance
· Maintain salon area and tools in clean, neat, sanitized, and professional manner
· Establish long-term client relationships that creates valuable brand goodwill
$8 hour, + all tips; bonus eligible; company profit sharing
Up to 40 hours per week.
About Pressed Roots:
Hailed by Shark Tank’s, Kevin O’Leary as an intriguing idea and company to watch in 2018, Pressed Roots is a US chain of blow-out hair salons that specializes in straightening ethnic hair textures. Our mission is to make healthy hair easy and accessible for all to achieve. Hair is an important part of our culture – a part of our roots. It’s not just about the aesthetic, it’s a ritual. We are dedicated to providing healthy hair care services, education, and products to textured hair women across the country. While the journey to healthy hair is unique to each person’s hair texture, it shouldn’t have to be difficult, expensive, or inconvenient. On the contrary, it should be enjoyable and affordable. Pressed Roots is the solution and we are coming to a city near you.
Interested? Contact: [email protected]
About Pressed Roots
Pressed Roots is an express, luxury, salon experience, and the first national chain of hair salons focused on the care and styling of highly-textured hair.