We are a black-woman owned start-up building an authentic tech-friendly approach to the quickly expanding world of wig making. At Parfait, we are prioritizing building a team that feels valued, empowered, and excited to be a part of revolutionizing the wig and hair industry through technology. Joining our team means you join a supportive community, education-fueled environment, and fun atmosphere to unleash your best work.
Join a high-performing team of hair enthusiasts with your focus on performance, people, and process. In this role, you will help us create beautiful custom hair products using revolutionary technology to serve a growing industry. As an operations associate in Farmers Branch, TX, your responsibilities will include:
- Learning the custom wig making process
- Making custom wigs using a sewing machine and styling tools
- Performing quality assessment of products and production
- Packaging orders
- Inventory and supply tracking
- Interfacing with customers through email and virtual consultations
No prior experience with hair or beauty necessary. Prior experience in an operations or customer service environment preferred. We offer full-time and part-time positions. Full-time positions include medical and retirement benefits.
- Discounted rate for purchasing Parfait products
- Yearly education stipend for classes and conferences
- Commission-based referral program for hiring and product sales
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.