Walk into Grooming Store and you will immediately understand what the brand stands for; high-quality grooming services, premium products and excellent customer service. We have studied the hair industry and developed a cutting-edge model that offers premium grooming products and luxury services in an upscale atmosphere.
Being a Grooming Store Professional Barber Stylist means performing quality professional hair care services at its best. Services will range from clipper to scissor cuts, hot lather shaves, beard trims, hair wash and condition treatments.
• Must have exception customer service skills
• Must be able to perform Barber Services: Clipper, Scissor, Shaves
• Must be flexible, reliable, and available to work various schedules
• Must have strong organization skills
• Must possess oral communication and listening skills
We offer a wide array of services, which means there is plenty of room for creativity and unlimited earning potential to include commission on products sales. We also offer Hourly (W2) and Commission base pay for services performed. We understand the importance of our staff and our environment is built for rewarding via compensation. We invest in you by bringing in clients, so if you have talent and will, we will make a great team.
Discount on Barber Supplies
Interested Barbers or Stylist should forward a resume and Management will respond accordingly.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
• Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
• Barber: 2 years (Preferred)
• Dallas TX (Preferred)
• United States (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Apprenticeship, Contract
Salary: $50.00 – $60.00
• 4 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Afternoon shift
• Day shift
• Every weekend
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• McKinney, TX 75069: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Barbering License (Preferred)
• Cosmetology License (Preferred)
• Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location