• Willingness to accept the most effective role.
• Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
• Ensures and implements all Spa Ritual traditions and standards.
• Performs all nail care services, as licensed, to the highest level of professionalism.
• Performs Scooops facial (if licensed).
• Follows spa service traditions to ensure service standards and consistency are met.
• Ensures spa atmosphere remains consistent with brand, has excellent knowledge of all spa services and retail.
• Has an awareness of the importance of intention in their work on a daily basis.
• Has excellent knowledge of the nails and skin and can adapt each treatment according to the needs of the guest.
• Is knowledgeable on proper nail and cuticle care techniques and any contraindications.
• Remains updated on how to perform each treatment with consistency and industry trends.
• Participates in regularly scheduled nail and spa team meetings and cross-training opportunities.
• Participate in any required trainings and implement practices that are taught.
• Ensures Scooops kid spa traditions are met and consistent with each guest.
• Ability to talk and entertain guests ages 3-12 for Scooops services.
• Maintains fun, upbeat and age appropriate environment in Scooops; while maintaining highest level of professionalism.
• Educates and sells retail to guest and meets all retail sales goals.
• Performs housekeeping duties as assigned in spa and nail treatment room.
• Ensures spa reception area, serenity room, and treatment rooms are clean and maintained.
• Promotes spa and services as assigned in lodge and community.
• Ensures all state and company sanitation requirements are met and followed.
• Takes care of his/her own well-being by having good skin care and wellness practices.
• Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
• Diploma from approved state nail/cosmetology program.
• Holds current state manicurist or cosmetology license.
• Nail experience as an or advanced skin care training preferred.
• Previous customer service/hospitality/retail sales experience preferred.
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of spa software.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, effective communication, and time management.
• Ability to work in a team environment with professional demeanor.
• Ability to read and write English, to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals.
• Basic math skills with ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
• Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
• Flexibility to be cross-trained in other spa functions/services.
• Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
• Able to lift or push up to 30 pounds, bending, stretching, and able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to perform all licensed services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans’ status.