Clockwork is an SF based start-up that is providing express beauty services for people on the go. We have developed the world’s first robot that can paint nails perfectly in under 10 minutes! Our mission is about providing convenient, affordable and quality services to women all over the world.
Our robot has delighted thousands of customers as seen in viral videos and media coverage.
We are about to launch our next partnership with the retailer, Target, and we are looking for enthusiastic team members to join us early on our journey.
We are looking to hire a Beauty Service Attendant to work on-site in the Ft. Worth Area. You will help customers get their nails done via the robot. This means greeting them, educating them on what to expect and answering their questions. You also will help make the guest feel comfortable by giving helpful tips for the perfect manicure and help troubleshoot any issues with our customer service team.
The ideal candidate has a positive and professional attitude and clear communication skills. You feel passionate about providing truly exceptional service experiences for customers and excited for a new tech innovation.
Candidate must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Welcome customers to their service
- Listen to all guests and answer questions/address concerns professionally and politely
- Become knowledgeable about the Clockwork brand story and founders
- Clean and disinfect surfaces between customers using COVID regulations and standards
- Use Google Sheets to document certain aspects of appointments and feedback to improve future experiences
- We will provide full training in the appropriate areas above
- Excellent communication skills
- Can adjust your communication style based on the person you’re communicating with
- Ability to problem-solve on the spot
- You go the extra mile to ensure that customers have a positive experience
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Basic computer skills. Specifically, using a basic interface with simple commands to control a robot
- Experience applying nail polish
- Basic interest in technology and robotics
- In-person role – we have two locations in Ft. Worth and another location in Dallas
- Part Time Role: min. 6 months
- Hours (subject to slight change): We have one daily shift from 10am-6pm. We will be open 6 days a week but you can pick the days that work best for you.
Vaccination(s) required – please do not apply if not vaccinated
You will always remain socially distanced from the customer. We will provide hand sanitizer, PPE, and the necessary disinfecting materials to keep you and our customers safe. We will also require customers to wear a mask while experiencing the robot in our designated space.
If interested, please submit an email with your resume to us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Clockwork is building AI-powered robots to deliver express beauty services for people on the go. We started with nails, and have developed the world’s first and only fully autonomous manicure robot which can paint nails perfectly in under 10 minutes. We want to use automation to free people up to do the things they love instead of the ones they have to.