Ceron Salon is in need of a Hair stylist- shampoo assistant.
You work in the salon with clients who are receiving services from a professional stylist. Must have a valid license from a cosmetology school. You work under a hair stylist and perform shampooing services on clients.
About Ceron Salon HP
· shampoos and products, setting up the shampooing area, washing hair, applying conditioner, conditioner treatments and (stylist choice) assist with blowouts.
· Massaging clients' scalps during shampoos. Ensuring the shampoo areas are kept clean and are stocked with towels and products
· Assist Colorists Stylists
· Greet and welcome incoming clients and direct them to various parts of the salon to receive treatments- Devote full attention to the client.
· Client Beverages- (during COVID-19 wear gloves)
· Clean work area at all time, sanitized Chairs and Shampoo bowls in between clients- Due to Covid-19 this is being reinforce as we speak.
· Stock Inventory Items- Restock Inventory items into the shelves
· Sweep up hair after a client’s haircut
· Wash robes and towels – when needed
· Assist stylist in organizing, CLEANING, and restocking their stations
· Sanitize brushes and combs
Opening and Closing the Salon duties
· Clock in and out at the exact hour that you are schedule – unless otherwise decided per management.
· Raise or lower the curtains
· Turn on all stations upon arrival and closing
· Make sure to take out our business hours sign every morning and to bring it back in when closing
· Assist Salon Keeper on anything before opening the salon, for example, make sure the beverage station is set up, tea maker on, milk frother cleaned. - Same at the end of shift
· Make sure all stations are clean and sanitized
· Make sure no towels or robes are left on any of the laundry baskets at the end of shift
· Make sure to empty all trashcans from (bathroom and Color room) at the end of shift
· Color room must be clean, and NO dirty dishes left in the sink – at the end of shift
· Shampoo area must be clean and free of spills and so the shampoo bottles
· Limit the usage of your cell phone device during business hours
· Do not gather at the front desk unless you are providing treatment price or product
· Assist Manager and Assistant manager when needed.