Are you a Picasso with hairbrush? A Monet with a straightening iron? Do you want to be? We’re looking for you to join a family of fun, friendly, customer-focused artists to help empower women by giving them fabulous hair.
Our Waterside Fort Worth location will be opening soon and is searching for hair stylists…. preferred if you also can do make-up! MUST BE AVAILABLE on Saturdays.
- Hourly wage + tips
- Commission on salon product sales and ad-on services
- Paid training
- Perks: complimentary beauty services (blow outs, make up), 40% product discounts, stylist career advancement, travel, brand building (get featured on international social channels such as our Instagram @bloheartsyou) working with our fabulous and caring hair stylist team
Why you’ll love us:
- Blo is the industry leader, with over 100 North American locations and growing. Blo is a recognized brand with an international presence in the hair and beauty industry.
- Amazing product partnerships including: UNITE haircare and Glo Skin Beauty, who support and love our salon staff as much as we do.
- Dedicated to our extended Blo family. We offer our staff ongoing training, educational programs, product knowledge, skill development and career advancement opportunities for hairstylists.
Why We Will Love You
- Work weekends and are flexible with scheduling
- Love making people feel beautiful, special and valued
- Collaborate well with team members in a fun, professional work environment in a salon
- Understand the importance of maintaining a squeaky-clean work environment when working as a stylist
- Work one-on-one with our Chief Style Boss (aka Educator) to learn how to master Blo’s 7 signature styles and more (via Blo’s paid training program)
You Must Have:
- An up-to-date cosmetology license for the state of Texas (or soon to be getting one)
- The ability to work weekends (Saturday at a minimum with Sunday and Friday availability preferred) and be flexible with your schedule (must be able to work peak hours as determined by the bar, typically Thursday through Saturday)
- A passion for the beauty and cosmetology industry and making people feel better
Salon experience an asset
- Participation in maintaining a professional, clean, fun and respectful work environment
- Participation in routine up-training and skill advancement for hair stylists
- Opportunity: potential to be cross-trained on additional services such as makeup, or be promoted to senior stylist or management roles
Visit www.blomedry.com for the skinny. And check out our Instagram @bloheartsyou, @blo_fortworthwaterside
Waterside retail development on Bryant Irvin in Fort Worth
**Part-time and full-time positions available!
Sounds like this is the job for you? Send us a resume and cheeky cover letter!