Do you want to work in a team-based environment where you are valued? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fun, energetic & hard working team? Then keep reading!
Get assembled. Extend your hair, not your time.
That’s our motto here at Assembled Salon. We are a new start-up hair salon seeking to disrupt the traditional salon experience. Assembled Salon is currently in the beta-testing phase of our concept which is based on improved efficiency, better quality, and superior customer service while creating lasting protective hairstyles for our clients. We’re in the business of hair, not just doing it.
Hiring immediately! We are looking for motivated & team focused hair stylists with 0-2 years of experience in braiding, cutting, and installing sewin hair extensions.
If You Are…
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic, ambiguous, & fast-paced startup
- A recent cosmetology graduate or soon to be graduate
- Knowledgeable about curly & kinky hair textures
- Detail oriented & driven by performance aspirations
- Up-to-date with industry trends Passionate about hair installations
If you answered yes to all of the above, then we want to meet you!
What We Need
Job Description – Shampoo Tech
● Wash, rinse, & blow-dry clients’ hair & hair extensions using appropriate shampoos, conditioners, & styling products (e.g., for low-porosity hair or dry scalp)
● Apply hair treatment products (e.g., hydrating masks, protein treatments)
Job Description – Braider
● Interview clients to assess hair texture
● Determine braiding pattern according to requested style
Job Description – Installer / Cut / Style
● Install extensions using the sewin method
● Recommend hairstyles and haircuts
● Cut & trim hair using professional equipment
● Valid State of Texas Cosmetologist license (Or currently enrolled in school & close to finishing)
● Training will be provided but applicants must have hands-on experience & competency in various cutting techniques
● Training will be provided but applicants must have hands on experience & competency in braiding techniques
● Training will be provided but applicants hands on experience & competency on sewin hair installations
● Ability to work with & be a part of a team
● Strong Communication skills
● High standards of personal appearance & professional behavior
● Ready to become an expert on our experience, our products, & our customers
● Guaranteed competitive hourly wage + tips
● Continuous education & training
● Profit Sharing
● Personal protective equipment provided
● Social distancing guidelines in place
● Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place