Amazing Lash Studio continues to grow in Houston, TX and is seeking POSITIVE and DRIVEN Lash Stylists to join our new state-of-the-art studio. Submit your resume for an opportunity to redefine your future.
About Amazing Lash Studio: Eyelash extensions offer you a natural-looking lash line that is longer, fuller and darker than your lashes could ever be. These results are compared against the most popular and best-selling mascara on the market. What makes us the best eyelash extension salon?
We offer a unique team of highly trained individuals who have professionally applied thousands of eyelash sets throughout their careers. Our company maintains a qualified medical background and personally selects our stylists who study under our master trainers. These selection and training processes ensure that every visit to our studio ranks in the highest Gold Standard of the industry. Through continued research, we bring our clients the highest quality and safest products on the market to provide a safe and comfortable experience with every visit. Our passion and talent for lash styling includes precision and elegance that creates long-lasting beautiful eyelashes!
Overview: Join the Amazing Lash Team, who designs, develops and delivers innovative products and eyelash extensions application techniques to Houston customers. We offer a fun and creative work environment plus opportunities that include:
- Earning potential of $40-60K
- Performance-based pay
- Paid time off
- Paid Vacation days
- Medical insurance opportunities
- Pay-period, bimonthly and annual bonus opportunities
- Over 80 hours of paid continuing education through our ALST program, taught by leading industry stylists and top Leadership Coaches (No experience is necessary – we will equip you with everything you will need to succeed through our ALST program)
- Career advancement — the potential to progress through 4 Tiers of Lash Stylist Levels, become a Master Instructor, or in-club Manager with the top training and development program in the industry
- Build client base through conducting lash assessments and demonstrating the value of eyelash extensions, including safe and proper after care procedures
- Prepare, deliver, and sell retail products based on clients’ goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to book their next appointments, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Possess the ability to learn new techniques
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to work weekends – full or part time available. To be fair to everyone – there are no exceptions to these requirements
- Required license or certification: Cosmetology, Esthetician, Eyelash Extension issued by the State of Texas
Job Location: Multiple salons in Baybrook, Gulf Gate, Katy, River Oaks, Bay Colony, Stone Park, League City