Esthetician Opening – Clear Lake and Deer Park
We are seeking a highly-skilled and passionate licensed esthetician to join our spa family team. In this position, you will play a key role on our spa staff, ensuring the most relaxing and rejuvenating experience possible for our clients. In addition to providing spa services, our estheticians are also responsible for selling our beauty and skincare products so sales experience is a plus.
Esthetician Requirements and Qualifications
· Current state esthetician’s license in good standing.
· Significant work experience as an esthetician.
· Full-time availability, Excluding Sundays.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Skilled and knowledgeable regarding skin care products and cosmetics.
· Able to suggest and sell products based on specific needs.
· Experience with waxing, facials, micro-derma peel, facial peels and make up
· Ability to manage time well and prioritize work.
Our current full time experience estheticians can earn an average $ 56,000 to $77,000 per year. They are trained in Spa facials, Medi facials, facial peels, micro-blading, Epiderma-blading, advanced waxing and micro-derma peels.