Under new ownership (franchise)
SmartStyle Hair Salons are full-service salons exclusively located within Walmart supercenters. We have ~4,000 Walmart shoppers walk by our doors each day – each one a potential guest.
We are looking for professionals to add to our team-oriented franchise in one of our seven locations in Plano, Frisco, and The Colony. Whether you are fresh out of school and beginning your career, or you’ve been doing this for a long time, we’re interested in talking to you. We have cosmetologist, barber, and unlicensed braider positions available.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our franchise team:
- Competitive hourly wage or service commission (whichever is higher)
- Guaranteed retail commission
- New hire bonus
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Tools paid for, no product usage costs
- Paid vacation
- Retirement savings plan
- Great locations in high-traffic Walmart stores
- Ongoing education (in person and video training throughout the year)
- Career Advancement Opportunities – from stylist to shift leader, salon manager, district leader, or General Manager
- Seven great locations
About SmartStyle #18120 (franchise)
Stylists provide guests with great technical and customer service. Don’t worry if your technical skills are not master level – we will teach you what you need to know. We provide the full range of hair care services such as cutting, shampooing/conditioning, styling, coloring, perming, and relaxing hair, and providing facial wax treatments. Some salons offer braiding and weave services (based on skill level of stylists). We provide every guest with a great experience every time they visit by providing quality consultations, exceptional service, and the knowledge to duplicate the desired look at home.
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in a competent, efficient and professional manner
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing transactions on the computerized point-of-sale, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties