Pressed Roots is looking to bring on salon apprentices for our Pressed Roots Salon in Trinity Groves and our brand new location in Plano! The perfect person for this salon apprenticeship has a passion and an E X T R E M E comfort with washing and conditioning ethnic hair textures..
– You are working towards your cosmetology license in the State of Texas
– You are currently a cosmetology student or recent graduate of a cosmetology school
– You are interested in spreading your brand in the Dallas area
– You are driven with an entrepreneurial spirit, interested in helping launch a business that is projected to become a global leader and multi-million dollar company
Then join the Pressed Roots team!
– Must be available 1 night a week, 1 weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) a week, and work a minimum of 15 hours a week
– Attend 3 training sessions to learn more about the Pressed Roots method, values, and mission
– Wash, condition, and care for our guests natural hair
– Provide excellent customer service
– HAVE FUN!
About Pressed Roots
About Pressed Roots:
Pressed Roots is the very first silk blowout bar specializing in textured hair!
Hailed by Shark Tank’s, Kevin O’Leary as an intriguing idea and company to watch in 2018, Pressed Roots is a US chain of blow-out hair salons that specializes in straightening ethnic hair textures. Our mission is to make healthy hair easy and accessible for all to achieve. Hair is an important part of our culture – a part of our roots. It’s not just about the aesthetic, it’s a ritual. We are dedicated to providing healthy hair care services, education, and products to textured hair women across the country. While the journey to healthy hair is unique to each person’s hair texture, it shouldn’t have to be difficult, expensive, or inconvenient. On the contrary, it should be enjoyable and affordable.
Interested? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org