Pressed Roots is looking to bring on shampoo assistants for our Dallas Pressed Roots Salon in Trinity Groves! The perfect person for this job has a passion and an E X T R E M E comfort with washing and conditioning ethnic hair textures..
– You are working towards your cosmetology license in the State of Texas
– You are interested in spreading your brand in the Dallas area
– You are driven with an entrepreneurial spirit, interested in helping launch a business that is projected to become a global leader and multi-million dollar company
Then join the Pressed Roots team!
– Must be available 1 night a week, 1 weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) a week, and work a minimum of 10 hours a week
– Attend 3 training sessions to learn more about the Pressed Roots method, values, and mission
– Wash, condition, and care for our guests natural hair
– Provide excellent customer service
– HAVE FUN!
If you are interested in learning more about this position and scheduling a phone interview, please contact our Head of Recruiting, Shalonda, by sending a text to 972.863.9318 or email to [email protected]
About Pressed Roots
About Pressed Roots:
Hailed by Shark Tank’s, Kevin O’Leary as an intriguing idea and company to watch in 2018, Pressed Roots is a US chain of blow-out hair salons that specializes in straightening ethnic hair textures. Our mission is to make healthy hair easy and accessible for all to achieve. Hair is an important part of our culture – a part of our roots. It’s not just about the aesthetic, it’s a ritual. We are dedicated to providing healthy hair care services, education, and products to textured hair women across the country. While the journey to healthy hair is unique to each person’s hair texture, it shouldn’t have to be difficult, expensive, or inconvenient. On the contrary, it should be enjoyable and affordable.
Interested? Email: [email protected]