We call it being a life changer, but youll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. Youll have a hand in improving the lives of countless IHeart Lash Academy students throughout Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
• Demonstrate and apply a thorough and accurate knowledge of the teaching field and discipline;
• Plan and organize instruction in ways which maximize student learning. Practice excellence in teaching and instruction;
• Modify instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse students needs;
• Prepare lesson plans and teach courses as prescribed by the approved institutional curriculum;
• Encourage the development of communication skills and higher order thinking skills through appropriate assignments;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Cosmetology License (required);
• Prior post-secondary related teaching experience of at least 1 year in subject matter is highly preferred;
• Strong Esthetician or Nail Technician experience.
- Training and Development
- Continuous Growth opportunities
- Fun, Family Based environment
- Paid Vacation
- IHeart Lash Academy is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.