Are you an enthusiastic, motivated and creative stylist? If you are looking for a fast-paced, success-oriented environment, then a position with Hair Club is for you!
Join our team of professionals and help us continue to be industry leaders. We are currently looking for a Hair Stylist in Fort Worth, TX!
Hair Club is searching for a positive, detail and sales oriented professional to become an integral part of our Company. This position will give you an opportunity for a rewarding experience, while performing an essential service in the lives of others.
Hair Club has been the leader in hair loss solutions for almost 40 years! We pride ourselves in making a difference in people’s lives daily.
Competitive salary and uncapped commissions!
Potential for growth!
Five day work week; no Sundays!
Hair Club hours are as follows:
Receive the best benefits in the industry, including paid time off, medical, dental, life insurance, participation in 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement. Full company paid training and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement.
Work for a company with a conscience! Not only do we help thousands of men and women, we also contribute to the community with our charitable organization, Hair Club for Kids.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Work closely with the New Business Consultant, strictly adhering to local health standards and the directives of the corporation.
• Demonstrates artistry, creativity, good taste, and sound technical skills, leaving the clients’ hair looking natural.
• Maintains the system as required by the client, or the corporate program, ensuring that expectations are met or exceeded.
• Creates and enhances a relationship with the customer to encourage confidence and trust in the incumbent, the product, and the corporation.
• In conjunction with the Client Relationship Manager, will work with the client to build on the program currently under agreement.
• Convinces and sells the customer additional products and services, either in conjunction with one or more of his/her colleagues, or on an independent basis.
• Keeps the workstation in a clean, neat, and sanitary condition, both before and after customer appointments.
• Adheres to the time frame for appointments, using approved products, and keeping to the design template program and technical manual.
• Maintains a professional decorum while building good relationships with the client, so as to better meet their objectives and those of the corporation.
• Carries out duties in a salon environment.
• May work extended hours, as well as a varied work schedule.
IDEAL CANDIDATES POSSESS THE FOLLOWING
• Possesses the appropriate State cosmetology license.
• Has sales acumen.
• Skilled at building a professional relationship with clients.
• Sensitive to the needs of the client, as well as the organization.
• Able to work independently.
• Able to work under time and pressure, and meet client expectations.
• Flexible to changing schedules and requirements.
• Can stand for extended periods of time.
• Well groomed, meeting appropriate dress code.
Hair Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
$15/hr + commission & tips
About Hair Club of Fort Worth
Hair Club has over 100 locations, and continues to grow. The Fort Worth location is one of the newer centers and recently celebrated their one year anniversary in May. We are located in the heart of Downtown Fort Worth, one of the cleanest, safest and most walkable urban areas you'll find anywhere--surrounded by a 35-block shopping and entertainment district where historical buildings stand alongside beautiful skyscrapers.
Come join our talented team of professionals!!!
Please apply online at http://hairclub.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-660119.html .
Hair Club's recruiter will contact you and schedule your interview.