Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for skilled estheticians to meet the needs of the Nordstrom client through comprehensive assessment, consultation and treatment.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous tailors and innovative merchants, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Nordstrom Store, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
Our most successful salespeople enjoy building lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise, and remind them of upcoming events.
Nordstrom offers selling positions in Cosmetics that include estheticians for our Cosmetics skincare brands. The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one on one with customers and thrives in a commissioned sales environment. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Offer hands-on cosmetics and facial consultations
- Use product knowledge and selection to provide exceptional service to customers and build your sales
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and remind them of upcoming events
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of comprehensive esthetician techniques required; previous cosmetics sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with clients and coworkers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients and coworkers
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Ability to work independently while supporting a team environment
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Proof of all required licensing by the state
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We’re proud to be named to Fortune™ magazine’s list of ‘100 Best Companies to Work For.’ We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.