Job candidates must be prepared for anything during an interview. Check out this top 10 list of crazy questions that have been asked during interviews.
- Asked at Space Exploration Technologies. “When a hot dog expands, in which direction does it split and why?”
- Asked at Whole Foods Market. “Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck, or 100 duck-sized horses?”
- Asked at Dropbox. “If you’re the CEO, what are the first three things you check about the business when you wake up?”
- Asked at Urban Outfitters. “What would the name of your debut album be?”
- Asked at J.W. Business Acquisitions. “How would you sell hot coco in Florida?”
- Asked at HubSpot. “If I gave you $40,000 to start a business, what would you start?”
- Asked at Trader Joe’s. “What would you do if you found a penguin in the freezer?”
- Asked at Boston Consulting Group. “If you were a brand, what would be your motto?”
- Asked at Delta Air Lines. “How many basketballs would fit in this room?”
- Asked at Uniqlo. “If you had $2,000, how would you double it in 24 hours?”
While job candidates should be ready to take on some challenging and oddball interview questions, they should also expect to be asked some basic or common interview questions. Be prepared for anything and always answer with confidence.